Monday 20 May 2013

Mama Hare!


Last week I received such a lovely, positive response about my little hare embroidered picture, I decided to make a larger wall hanging last weekend.


I included more applique, as well as trapping scraps of lace, in this piece.
She took many a happy hour to make, but she was great fun.


Becauseits stitched onto an old antimacassar (I LOVE that word!) the little lacey loops at the top would be perfect to use for hanging it up.

Just popped her into my Etsy shop, hope she finds a cosy new home.



2 comments:

  1. Oh so clever, I tried some free machine embroidery the other week! Definitely need more practice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chuck, I bet you're a whizz at the old free embroidery!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?