Tuesday 4 November 2014

Goth- tastic Whitby!


It was the day that my mini- Goth was counting down to.
Whitby Goth weekend.
Luckily, it was a beautiful day (the Steam Punk outfit wouldn't have really worked underneath her parka!)
There are so many stairs to climb in Whitby...my poor Mum and Dad!


An unintentional selfie!
Miss Mini- Goth was in her element.
A quick bite in our favourite cafe Sherlock's.
Yet another selfie!
Nanny doing a quick make- up refresher.
' Thanks Nanny!'
Someone's lost their fangs!
The costumes were amazing.
It's not often you get to ask a complete stranger if you can have a close up of their budgie!
There were almost as many photographers as there were Goths!
And this little one in her Dracula cape sent the paparazzi into a frenzy!
(She is such a Diva it is unbelievable!)
You can see a path of black Goth-iness snaking all the way up to the Abbey.
Even Steam Punk Princesses and vampire chihuahuas need a little kip at the end of such a busy day.

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love hopw everyone gets in to the Goth spirit of it all. Your mini-Goth looks beautiful. I'm glad you all had a great day and a kip at the end of it proves how good it was I always think.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Ivy, I was so
      proud of her, she was in her element x

      Delete
  2. What fun! I wish Goth had been around when I was young. Though I am practically old enough to have been part of the first gothic revival. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kathleen, you did make me laugh although I am sure that you would be a stunning Goth me dear x

      Delete
  3. Mini Goth looks absolutely fantastic! Some really great costumes going on there. Some friends of mine always go to Whitby for this weekend and look brilliant all dressed up. I'm a bit jealous, I wanna play! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Curtise, I am becoming very proud of my little'un's emerging sense of style. It is fascinating to watch isn't it. I really think you should go to Whitby next year...you would be a sensation! X

      Delete
  4. How completely wonderful. Your daughter looks beautiful with a fabulous sense of style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good day out you all had. And Miss Mini-Goth looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fab thanks Sarah, I thoroughly recommend it x

      Delete
  6. She is a beauty just like her mama! what a fabulous spectacle I would have loved to have seen all those outfits....love d xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have absolutely loved it Miss Daisy, you would have a whale of a time making a costume! X

      Delete
  7. lottie looks totally beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?