Sunday 3 May 2015

Rusty Shears And Cups Of Tea...

I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by and I still have lots to tell you about our trip to Whitby last Easter.

We were fortunate enough to discover a little gem of a tea room called The Rusty Shears.



It's like a Tardis of quirky delights inside...


Sorry, obligatory toilet selfie...







I loved this chap so much I had to jot down a quick sketch...






There was also a fab shop, full of vintage treasures and Steam Punk creations (Mini Goth was most impressed!)



The breakfast was delicious!


And Middie was very kindly given a 'doggychino'!




And on our way out we even found a little grave yard for the broken crockery.
Awwwww...


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that looks absolutely lovely. This makes me want to get a cup of tea at my own favorite tea room.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your adventures!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gemma, its lovely to hear from folk who have dropped by x

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?