Saturday 13 June 2015

Those Scandalous Sisters!




As part of my preparations for the Art Journalling Workshop at Hope and Elvis in November, I have been customising journals in earnest.


I loved the title of this old book and I tried to imagine just what those Swiss twins would have got up to!


So I made up a little ditty about their (mis) adventure!
Tsk! Tsk!
Such shenanigans!


This is the book mark.


Their feet are the bit that I like the best!


Wishing you a happy weekend ( just don't go as wild as though as though naughty sisters though!)
x

10 comments:

  1. I think I may have been out on the town with those naughty sisters at some point in me youth....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...I thought they'd learned a few tricks! Ha! X

      Delete
    2. Brought a smile to my face on a rainy Sunday morning :)

      Delete
    3. Awwww, that makes my day that does x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! Never thought of that, but now you mention it.... X

      Delete
  3. Mrs B, your posts are always joy to read. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sujata, I really enjoy reading your blog chuck x

      Delete
  4. Those sisters look like good fun! An evening of music, dancing and bingo - can't beat it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a top night, don't forget the bag of chips and scraps at the end of the night! X

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?