Monday 19 December 2016

Welbeck Christmas Fair...

At the end of November we visited the Welbeck Christmas Art and Food Fair.
It's such a lovely start to the festive period, and it's great for present buying opportunities!
I thought I'd share some of the highlights with you...
At the beautiful studios of Hope and Elvis, Leah Halliday (who can be found on Instagram as @leahhalliday1) and Daisy Moon Mandy were welcoming visitors and selling their gorgeous wares.
Get ready to swoon...
Just look at Leah's display, full of stunning colours and beautiful designs.
Daisy Moon Mandy's work is painstakingly hand stitched and full of nostalgia.
(She is also rather fond of red shoes!)
Both of these talented ladies run sewing days and workshops, I have attended workshops by both and they were wonderful.
There are some workshops already listed on the Hope and Elvis website for 2017..
There is also a really vibrant and buzzing art and craft fair, I picked out a few that caught my eye...
Adele Taylor's jewellery was stunning...
It was amazing to see a contemporary lace designer, especially so near Sheffield.
J.C.Middlebrook's creations were stunning, I loved the skull necklaces so much!
And just look at these amazing cupboards by Steve Handley...
I could go on and on, but I think now it's time for a cup of tea, custard cream anyone?
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?