Thursday 12 October 2017

A Day Out In Sheffield!


I love going vintage shopping in Sheffiled, fancy a mooch around?
( See what I did there?!)
Mooch Vintage is such a friendly store, and it's packed with bargains.
Even Middie enjoyed shopping in here!
Scary selfie....sorry!
Then we pootled down to the very beautiful Collard Manson...
I photographed the rather fabulous street art along the way.
Collard Manson is more like a gallery than a shop, everything is so beautiful and the displays are stunningly curated.
I wanted to buy EVERYTHING!
Sigh...
The weather was glorious, so I settled down with my sketchbook and drew part of the stunning war memorial in the square.
I also sketched some children playing on one of the attractions at the fair.
What with sketching, vintage shopping (bagged a pair of Levi's jeans for £10!) and pizza for dinner, what more could a girl ask for!
Happy days!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really was the perfect day!
      I popped over to your blog but unfortunately I can't leave a comment. X

      Delete
  2. Happy days indeed. We have friends in Sheffield who vintage shoppers and at some point we will be having a day there with them. I’m even more excited now I’ve seen your take on it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow loved your day in Sheffield, only been once and that was many years ago, might have to go and explore. I love your sketches!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lyn, the vintage shops are sooooo good! X

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?