Sunday 20 May 2018

I Love Hemswell...

Yesterday, me and my Mum had a good old snoop around the hangers at Hemswell.
We hadn't been for ages and we love it there.


Isn't it a funny feeling when you see something form your childhood?
I used to have an alarm clock exactly the same as that!


I love gnomes, but I'm not sure about gnomes with teeth...



I was so tempted by this painter's kettle...




 I felt a little bit sorry for the Mickey puppet...



How I wish they made these in my size!



Now this painting was a tad out of my price range, but isn't he lovely!
Time for a cup of tea and a slice of cake now...


PS: As I was congratulating myself for not purchasing anything and having the most amazing will power, this patchwork quilt caught my eye and, well, you can guess what happened!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely to stumble across something you had in your childhood x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really brings back memories doesn't it! x

      Delete
  2. That quilt is gorgeous! Any clues on the back as to when it was made or by who? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a look but unfortunately not Lin, theres lots of different fabrics in it that make me very happy! x

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?