Wednesday 12 December 2018

The Birthday Party...


Mollie wasn't sure about birthday parties.
She sometimes didn't know what to say and she wasn't very good at games.
Her dress wasn't sparkly and she couldn't afford a big present.
So she put on her rabbit ears and took a deep breath.
When she walked into the room full of noise and people and music,
she noticed another girl in rabbit ears, and she knew it would be alright.

I've really been enjoying making these collages and I'm thinking of having some digital prints in my online shop next year, including this one maybe.

I hope your Christmas preparations are going well, I'm leaving the present wrapping until the very last minute (as usual!)
festive wishes to you chuck 
X

5 comments:

  1. Molly sounds a bit like me, i would have worn rabbits ears to a party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I bet you would very splendid in them indeed xxx

      Delete
  2. Molly is my kind of girl and yes she definitely needs to go in your shop xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to find a kindred spirit. Festive wishes to you too x

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?