Wednesday 19 August 2020

Mrs B Has A Newsletter!

 

For a really long time I have wanted to write a Mrs B newsletter. 

Just something that you could read with a cup of tea and a biccy (custard cream for me please, natch!)

I thought that once a month I could let you know about any shop snippets, sneaky previews, workshop news and general bits and bobs.

I also wanted to make a monthly 'mixtape' on Spotify for you (I've already made the playlists for the rest of 2020, it's great fun!)

If you'd like to sign up you will also receive a welcome email with a free printable (but I'll leave that to be a surprise!)

You'll find the sign-up button at the bottom of the home page on my website here.

I'd also like to thank Leona from Indie Roller who helped me so much and to my fellow Rollers for all their support - cheers chucks!

I hope you enjoy reading your newsletter!

X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?