Sunday 10 December 2017

The Welbeck Winter Weekend!


A couple of weeks ago I was so happy to help out at the lovely Hope and Elvis Studio for the Welbeck Winter Weekend.
It's a brilliant event, with an amazing arts and craft market, wonderful food stalls and the open studios.
(I am going to have to apologise in advance, as I didn't take half as many photos as I wanted because I was chatting too much!)
Folks could come along and print with me if they fancied a bit of arty goings-on.
There were lots of other creative activities to try out too, the atmosphere was really chatty and Christmassy.
I'd made a printed garland,(I enjoyed making it so much that I also made them into kits!)

I shared a table with the lovely Nicki from Being Knitterly, whose kits were stunning, (shame I'm useless with the knitting needles!)
There were a few Mrs B bits and bobs for sale too.
It was great to catch up with good friends.
Hello Emma and Pauline!
And, as always, the Hope and Elvis Studio looked truly magical.
There are so many exciting workshops afoot for 2018!
Look at Louise's brooch!
Love!
(Obligatory Hope and Elvis loo selfie!)
And just look at the fabulous creations emerging from the atelier of Louise Presley...
Loving the photos of the two Louises.
Had the most delicious pizza for dinner.
In fact, it was the perfect day!
Thank you to both Louises for inviting me to share a bit of Christmas magic!
X



6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful place to meet and be creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my place of pure happiness! So glad you like it xxx

      Delete
  2. And thank you to you too for inviting me to share in your day. I always enjoy your outings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha - that is where your garland came from. Hare garlands are a Christmas essential in my view! And I must get off my bottom and up to Hope and Elvis. It looks so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo you would love it so much my friend.
      So happy you like my garland chuck! X

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?