Saturday 16 December 2017

Welbeck Winter Weekend (Part Two)...


As I mentioned in the first part of this post, as well as all the gorgeous food stalls and wonderful craft market, the artists, designers and crafts people who work at the Welbeck Estate also open up their studios.
It is always a real treat to visit the beautiful studio of Fine Artist Hilary Bower.
I have long been a fan of Hilary's beautiful work, and her studio space is truly inspirational.
To see all of the materials laid out and the sketchbooks open just makes me want to paint and draw!
Just beautiful!
I do hope that you enjoyed that little tour, and I hope that you could feel the calm and peace that is always present in Hilary's studio.
Thank you Hilary for letting me photograph your creative space again!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend xxx

4 comments:

  1. I always envy people who have these wonderful studio spaces. Must have been most enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, thank you for this tour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , my pleasure chuck. Hilary is so kind letting me photograph her studio space. X

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?