Sunday 24 November 2019

Once Upon A Bagpuss...

It's always been my dream to have my own little shop, to fill it with the things I've made, to greet my customers, get to know them and  become friends.
It all started when I was a little girl watching 'Bagpuss', I had a toy till and would make and sell things all day long.

And in a way my dreams have come true, thanks to technology
 (I never thought that I would ever thank technology in all my born days, but there you go!)




A few weeks ago, quite a few folk suggested that I printed my animal characters in a smaller size onto fabric for patchwork and the such, and I'd like to thank you all for your brilliant suggestions and lovely comments.



I re-stocked the fabric patches, added a few patchwork fabric strips and popped in some Magical Hare And Star Garland kits and I was blown away!

So, thank you once again, for supporting my work, reading this blog, commenting on Face Book and Instagram and sending such supportive messages.

I just wanted to say that chucks 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?