Tuesday 24 September 2013

Fancy A Cuppa?


Don't know about you but I'm feeling a bit peckish....
Let's pootle to one of my favourite chill-out haunts in Cornwall, Johnny's Cafe.
Not only is the food delicious, there's many a delicious treat to buy too!
I must love mooching around here, it's so laid back and beautiful .
I wonder if this is 'Johnny'?
Mine's an Earl Grey please, what do you fancy?
www.johnnyscafe.co.uk

50-51 Penpol Terrace
Hayley
Cornwall
TR27 4BQ
http://johnnyscafe.tumblr.com


6 comments:

  1. oh migawd!

    Can I come next time.....Its beyond words....D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should have a bloggers tea party! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word this looks wonderful! I always seem to be about 200 miles away from all the places I wish I could visit! Great photographs x

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?