Monday 9 September 2013

Retail Therapy!

It's been my first proper day back at work today.
I need retail therapy.
This is one of the most beautiful shops I found on holiday:

http://www.wardandwilsonstives.com/clothing.html

I'm just going to enjoy the photos without bothering you with my usual bletherings.
Come on, let's mooch.







Look, even their business card is a work of art!

Tis fine establishment sells pre- worn designer clothing, accessories and jewellery at really reasonable prices.
It's like visiting a gallery of clothes!
Ward & Wilson
5 Fernlea Terrace
St. Ives
Cornwall
TR26 2BU
01736 794 050

4 comments:

  1. I WANT to visit. Putting it on my wishlist of 'to do's and places to go'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jane,
      It won't disappoint, I promise you!
      X

      Delete
  2. Stop stop stop...now I am distracted with shopping again and I only sat down for 5 mins to read a few fave blogs!!
    d x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee! Hee!
    Glad to be of service Miss Daisy!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?