Wednesday 30 December 2015

2015: The Year In Pictures...

I've just been scrolling through the past year of my blog and thought that this might just be the time for a trip down memory lane...
Just a did a spot of vintage shopping at Hemswell.

Had a wonderful time at the Daisy Moon workshop at Hope and Elvis.

Indulged a just a spot more vintage shopping....ahem...

My exhibition 'Little Paintings From A Small Village' at The Ropewalk Gallery opened.
(Eep!)

Had a fab time teaching an 'Abstraction In The Landscape' workshop at The Steel Rooms.

Enjoyed a wonderful day at the Jessie Chorley workshop at Hope and Elvis.

This was July's charity ch-reasure of the month...

Visited the beautiful Cowslip Studio's Summer Fair.

Stitched and embellished a little suit case...
Enjoyed a wonderful workshop by Di Tinker at Hope and Elvis.


Had a spook-tastic time with Mini Goth at the Whitby Goth Weekend.






And what a way to end the year than with the Mrs B Weekender! I had such a great time with my wonderful friends at Hope and Elvis.
Wishing you all a very happy New Year chucks!
X

18 comments:

  1. Marvellous year - can hardly wait to see what happens next ..X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, wishing you an exciting 2016 too x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a year brimming with ideas and fun! I hope you have more of the same in 2016 - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The exhibition you did looks fabulous and i LOVE the suitcase still.
    Hope 2016 brings lots of happy memories for you :)

    Jodie | A Textile Perspective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jodie, happy new year wishes xxx

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year!
    I love the April photo most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, hope you have a wonderful new year x

      Delete
  5. A lovely trip down memory lane! Happy New Year and here's to a great 2016.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Black, new year wishes to you me dear x

      Delete
  6. What ever you get up to I'll be stalking you here on Blogland Rock on 2016

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year Mrs B. can't wait to see more of your lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment and for all your support x

      Delete
  8. A very Happy New Year duck, have to say since I belatedly discovered instagram, (always late to the party me) stalking you has been so much easier. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! Thank you chuck, and all the very best to you too.
      I love stalking you too me dear xxxxx

      Delete
  9. looks like a very creative year! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking back it does seem to have been a busy one!
      Warmest wishes to you for the new year xxxxxx

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?