Thursday 17 December 2015

New Ideas...


I have really enjoyed experimenting with mono printing for the last few months.
(Hope I haven't bored you to tears yet!)
I have been really wanting to make more jewellery for quite a while now and these are the first cuffs I have printed and hand stitched.
I made these a few months ago but couldn't find the right ties for them until now.
Each piece will be different as they are hand printed, I'll show you my new designs soon if you'd like.
These will be for my 'Paint, Print, Stitch' workshop at Hope and Elvis in April.
Wishing you a very festive weekend chucks xxx

13 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with your hare....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are lovely, and there must be something very restful about sitting making Boro stitches all over them at this time of year. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do enjoy curling up with my sewing of an evening.
      Most relaxing x

      Delete
  3. I like the simple stitching you've used on these. Is the fabric the Hare is printed on, printed by you too or did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mono printed the fabric myself Louise, I feel very flattered that you thought I might have bought it! X

      Delete
  4. I love these so much mr's B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so me dear, that really means a lot x

      Delete
  5. LOVE them! You're branching out into jewellery? How fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Curtise, I made cuffs a while ago but this is the first time I have been printing onto fabric x

      Delete
  6. Beyond lovely and I do like a hare.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, those hares just keep appearing! X

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?