Tuesday 30 May 2017

La Rosa: Part Two:

You might remember that I had so many photos of the beautiful La Rosa hotel when we visited Whitby, that I did promise you all a sequel!
We were asked if we'd like a tour around some of the rooms while we waited for our drinks...eep!
Each of the rooms are themed, and it was most befitting that we started with the 'Stoker' room!
Mini Goth looked most at home!
Then we visited the 'Little Red' room...
....complete with a wolf's skull!
The attention to detail in all of the rooms is astounding.
Next was the 'Saloon'...
Just look at that bath!
We passed this doll on the stairs, it's one of those where you flip it over and it becomes Red Riding Hood.
(At La Rosa, if someone has flipped it to the be- robed young lady, it has to be turned back to the wolf.)
I just love that!
Now for the 'Lewis' room...
(I think I spy a Mister Finch creation here!)
And finally, the 'Caravan' room, which was, I think, the most cosy room I have ever seen!
I cannot tell you how many 'oohs' and 'aahs' I must have said while looking around, I have totally fallen in love with this place.
And thank you to the kindly and very lovely staff indeed for such a lovely tour.
X

6 comments:

  1. Wow ! What an amazing place to stay. It's like a museum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you would absolutely love it there! X

      Delete
  2. Utterly stunning place - and your gorgeous Goth looked right at home. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure chuck, so glad you enjoyed it xxx

      Delete
  3. I've seen reports on this fabulous place before and I must put it on the to do list
    Looks like a good time was had by all
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it Lynn! i was so excited I nearly popped! x

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?