Thursday 3 September 2020

Hastings (Part Two):


Directly across the road from the wondrous Made In Hastings shop is A.G Hendy & Co. Home Store
Every inch of this shop is beautifully presented and curated, it's like walking into a museum, and it's much bigger inside than it seems on the out.



I literally didn't know where to look next!


 I really, really wanted that wooden egg crate!





Just look at the ostrich feather dusters!









Sorry that I haven't written much this time but I think the photographs speak for themselves!

I hope you enjoyed our little mooch around.
X

4 comments:

  1. what a fabulous shop, I love the way they displayed everything, especially the brooms. I would want a feather duster too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I wouldn’t have wanted to leave and certainly not empty handed xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it so much! I really was a giddy mess by the time I left!!!! x

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?