Thursday 23 June 2016

A Surprise On Steep Hill!


On Sunday we went to Lincoln as I had to collect my painting from the Usher Gallery.
What joy!
We stumbled across a rather delightful vintage fair just outside the Cathedral!
Fancy a mooch?
I cannot resist brooches!
Especially the old plastic kind!
It was a really lovely, bustling atmosphere.
You gotta loves a gnome!
Why didn't I buy this dress?
First giant plastic ice cream photo of the season!
(I told you I couldn't resist a brooch...or two!)
And then it was time to clamber up Steep Hill with my massive canvas, next time I'm going to paint a miniature!

8 comments:

  1. Why didn't you buy that dress?!
    That's a properly lovely fair, I'd have been tempted to a few treasures. I do love a seagull brooch.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea 'Miss Ivy!
      I like to torture myself with photos of treasures I didn't buy methinks! X

      Delete
  2. ooh I think I could have spent lots of pennies there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it wasn't very good for the old bank balance! X

      Delete
  3. Love Lincoln! Weren't you lucky to find a vintage fair there!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?