Saturday 27 April 2013

Delivery Day!


Today we tootled off to deliver some bits and bobs to the Bowery Gallery in Leeds.




This pinny has been made from an off cut of my neighbour's favourite 'going on a night out' dress in the '60's!






I was going to post them off but I'm so pleased that we  delivered them personally because the Bowery is such a lovely place.
It has coffee and cake to die for, lots of lovely handmade delights (we did not leave empty handed!) and a gallery upstairs.
AND there are charity shops-a-go-go!
So if you're in that neck of the woods it's definitely worth a visit!

The Bowery Gallery
54 Otley Rd
Headingley
Leeds
LS6 2AL

www.thebowery.org


2 comments:

  1. They're all really sweet things you've made, I wish I was a bit nearer to Leeds and I'd have a pop in that shop, XX

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?