Sunday 11 November 2018

Hope & Elvis Collaged Animals Workshop! Whoop! Whoop!


I'm really glad to say that my paper collaged animals workshop will be running again at the ever so lovely Hope & Elvis on October 12th 2019.
'Mrs Bracken, Miss Briar And Long Eared Ladies' will be a day full of chatter, creativity (and cake,) and some of my favourite animal characters will be coming out to play again.
If you feel a little nervous about the drawing part of the workshop then worry not, I will provide you with a template kit, (which you can follow, use for inspiration or completely ignore!)
On the other hand, if you want to create your very own creature that is absolutely fine too.



We'll also have lots of fun using a wide variety of materials and techniques, (some of which are very sparkly indeed!) so that your animal will be dressed up to the nines!




Have a great weekend chucks!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?