Tuesday 19 February 2019

A Little Ditty...

You might already know that a few years ago I lost my hair because of  anxiety.
I've blogged about my alopecia a few times, and weirdly enough there have been some positives that have come about because of it, mainly the fact that it made me stop and really think about how I want to live my life.

Anyhow, as I was enjoying a bubble bath last night I came up with this little ditty:

Dear Alopecia,
you're having a laugh.
'Cos I still have to shave my legs in the bath.

I don't think I'll be winning any poetry prizes in the near future but it made me smile.
(Do you know, this is the first ever blog post I've written that hasn't had a photo, but believe me you wouldn't thank me if I photographed my knobbly knees!!!!!)

Have a great half-term chucks!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?