Sunday 24 February 2019

We Love Punny Dukes!


During this half term we planned to visit the Punny Dukes shop in Matlock as we are huge fans of Katie Abey's work.


The shop is truly magical inside and there were so many treasures from a variety of amazing designers.



Poobrain cat is a personal favourite of mine and I have the pin on my favourite pencil case (along with several others of course!)



The attention to detail in the shop is incredible, there is just so much to see!




I was so pleased that the fabulous Jeff let me take his photo, he is literally one of the funniest and nicest chaps you could ever wish to meet.


And how could this shop be any better?.....
by having Butter Fingers Bakery, the most incredible cake shop next door!


(Obligatory reflection selfie!!!!)


Just look at the Cadbury's creme egg brownie that my lass scoffed!


We had such a lovely day and Matlock is gorgeous, (which is good news because I'll definitely be back for more Punny Dukes goodies!)
X

6 comments:

  1. That does sound a lovely day. I do like Poobrain. My cat is eighteen years old and I'm afraid rather senile when it comes to toiletry, that name is so appropriate to her. Glad you had such fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww I bet she's the most loved and pampered cat ever! x

      Delete
  2. Think I’m going to have to put Matlock on my to do list, it’s been years since I visited and you’ve made it look very inviting. Thanks for showing us
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to visit, I can't wait to go back x

      Delete
  3. Looks fun and the cake shop worth a visit too :)

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?