Thursday 10 April 2014

A Lazy Day...

Have just spent a few days away in Whitby...bliss!
One of my favourite things to do is sitting in tea rooms, people watching and sketching away to my heart's delight.
My little lass and me had a lovely hour or two in a cafe in Robin Hood's Bay.
I loved watching the waitresses bustle about and people pondering over the cakes.
Watching her sketch away in a world of her own makes my heart swell with pride.
Warm fuzzy moment over!
Ha!
My fave app for sketching is Pen and Paper...must try a new one sometime though.
Hope you're enjoying your Easter break too x

6 comments:

  1. I've been to Whitby! Impressed aren't cha?! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo Hope you had a good time!
      I have charity shopped till I can charity shop no more!
      X

      Delete
  2. wow i love your sketches.....app is not a word in my vocab yet (i only own an unused ancient phone i can never find) i dream of iphones and apps and camera facilities and yet finances always prevail with a big fat NO! isn't sketching with kids wondrous! lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sketching with Lottie...felt tips are better than any app anyhow!
      X

      Delete
  3. Did you go to La Rosa for a nosey? Whitby is gorgoeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LaRosa? La Rosa? Where is this place of delights?!?

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?